1. If my life could my like JD’s on Scrubs, where I would stop and my thoughts would take over, like someone else could hear them ?
2. If I can turn those three feet drinking straws into a children’s message some how?
3. If I was in my house alone for a week could I clean it?
4. If God had made Eve first how would life be different?
5. If I just throw all the single socks away will the missing pair show up?
6. If I’ll ever get to go potty by myself without children yelling mom or the cat by my feet.
7. If I’ll get to see all the National Parks?
8. Why there is an expiration date on sour cream?
9. If I will take a call again as a DCE?
10. What other people think I wondered about:
Isaiah (5) Jesus, Jesus in your heart
AnQuentte(6) Life, why we are so bad, cleaning, laundry
Robby(10)God, life, I don’t know, how to punish us
Jeremy (18) I don’t know, how to punish us
Dan (hubby) I don’t know, blogging
(are you sensing the age where men become clueless about women-or just afraid to say what they think we are thinking! )
Wendy (baby sister)Life
Ben (friend) Universe
Anna (youth) Why I’m so awesome, ha ha I’m just kidding.
My mom -I wonder what Susann wonders others wonder about.
My mom got that on the T. I do wonder all the time what other people are wondering about. Like I wonder what on earth is going through the mind of my teenager Jeremy or Isaiah’s mind. I mean Isaiah goes from point A to B in seconds and the things he comes up with.
I wonder why people do the things they do, or why they feel they have to do things to be loved.
Now I think I am beyond my 10 random things I wonder about! (And there goes my JD mode-So I wonder if any will read this and wonder something to? Maybe they will wonder…..)
I had to….it is old!